We are happy to let you know that starting today, August 13, 2020, all newly created websites will be automatically assigned a free Trial period which lasts 14 days. All the websites you added before August 13, 2020, will not be affected.
What is the Trial period?
This is an opportunity for you to test some Pro features without paying for the Pro subscription right away. During the Trial period, you can decide whether Pro is right for you or the Free version is enough.
Here is what's available on the Trial period:
- all blocks (except Embed code).
Here are the features NOT available on the Trial period:
- domain connection;
- website indexing (by Google or other search engines);
- custom code;
- contact form replies (even if you do have a form on your website, you can't receive any requests);
- adding links to external resources (e.g. linking a button to another website).
What happens once the Trial period is over?
Here are 2 scenarios:
1. If you decided to not go Pro and there is no credit card linked to your account, the site will go Free automatically.
2. If there is a payment method added to your account, the website will be upgraded to the annual Pro plan.
Important to note:
- You can upgrade to Pro at any point of the Trial period.
- You can turn off the auto-renewal during the Trial period so the website doesn't go Pro even if there is a payment method in your account.
If you are unsure how the Trial period will affect your websites or if you have any questions, please contact us in chat.