You’ve been waiting for long enough, so no more suspense: Weblium pop-ups are now live.
We’re extremely proud to have created an all-in-one, multi-purpose pop-up functionality. It will allow you to promote your business, engage your audience, and get more leads. Kudos to the development team!
Here’s what you can already do with the beta version of the pop-ups:
- Use a pre-designed block or create a brand new layout in the custom block.
- Add/delete elements just like you do in the editor.
- Call for pop-up upon click on images, buttons, icons.
Here’s what to expect in the next weeks:
- Schedule pop-ups (e.g. after 30 seconds of being on a page).
- Display pop-ups on page scroll (e.g. 50% of the page is scrolled) or leave intent.
- Change the width of the pop-up window.
- Open pop-up upon clicking on the URL in the text.
The pop-ups are available in the editor toolbar for Pro sites in your account. Stay in touch for more!